Offer Details

Free Delivery | Order over 500 taka

• Free Delivery only for Dhaka Metro City (For outside Dhaka Metro City delivery charge will be 50 taka). But based on product quantity, size and weight delivery charge will be changed.
• To get this offer customer needs to apply coupon code: FREE500 ; And order value should be more than or equal to 500 taka. (It can be single product or multiple products value).
• If any customer uses any other discount coupon, then this offer won’t be applicable.
• Offer Validity: 1st October to 31st October’2020.
• For outside Dhaka Metro City, customer needs to pay full amount in advance via payment gateway.
• Inside Dhaka Metro City, Customer can order COD or Pre-Payment model.

Discount on First Order | 250 taka Discount on order over 999 taka

• This offer is applicable for all new subscribers.
• To get 250 taka discount on first order, customer has to order over 999 taka. (It can be single product or multiple products value).
• If any customer uses any other discount coupon, then this offer won’t be applicable.
• One customer can enjoy this offer for one time.
• To get this offer customer needs to apply coupon code: NEWEORANGE .
• Offer Validity: Until further notice.

100% cashback Offer!!

• You will get 100% cashback of the payment in Eorange customer account.
• However, in each subsequent order, Eorange Customer will be able to use 25% of the account balance, with the remaining 75% having to make a new payment.
• No discounts will be applicable for any type of offer including coupons, vouchers, cashback offers when ordering with Eorange Customer Account Balance.
• If Eorange.Shop is unable to deliver the product after ordering due to a product crisis or any unintended reason, the full amount will be credited to the Eorange customer account.
• Any product can be ordered from Eorange.Shop later using the balance of this account. Offer products will be delivered within 5-7 working days after the end of the offer.
• The offer is only applicable for advance payment.
• Payment can be made using any payment method only without E-Wallet balance.

50% cashback Offer!!

• You will get 50% cashback of the payment in Eorange customer account.
• Later you can order from Eorange.Shop using Eorange customer account balance, there is no condition of new payment.
• Offer products will be delivered within 5-7 working days after the end of the offer.
• Offer only applies to new payments.
• Payment can be made using any payment method only without E-Wallet balance.
• [Cash on delivery does not apply] Eorange Customer Account Balance, Discount Coupons, or Vouchers will not apply to the 50% Cashback offer.
• If Eorange.Shop is unable to deliver the product after ordering due to a product crisis or any unintended reason, the full amount will be credited to the Eorange customer account.
• Any product can be ordered from Eorange.Shop later using the balance of this account.

20% Instant discount on Nagad Payment!!

• 20% off up to BDT 2000.
• Offer can avail unlimited times within campaign period.
• Any order placed with a voucher (either just voucher or a product + voucher) will not be applicable for the discount.
• Also note that EMI transactions won’t be applicable for discounts either.
• The Nagad campaign will start on 5th March and last till 31st March.

Cart

0 Items

0
Cart

0 Items

0
Cart 0 Item
close
close

Your purchase will delivered in 1 shipment(s)

Do not add multiple categories product
Empty

Your shopping bag is empty. Start shopping now.